Security and performance audits of information systems; functional tests of information systems
Sector: State and local governments
QUALITY ASSURANCE, PERFORMANCE AND SECURITY TESTS OF UNIFIED STATE ARCHIVES INFORMATION SYSTEM, PHASE 2
Within the project, acceptance tests, performance and security tests of the United State Archives Information System (Information Management and Access Solution and Information Reception and Storage Solution) were carried out, including:
- Development of acceptance test samples for verification of implementation of functional requirements, including samples for integration and interface acceptance tests;
- Fulfilment of the developed acceptance test samples (1st iteration), including re-testing of the identified errors;
- Fulfilment of the developed acceptance test samples (2nd iteration);
- Performance and load tests of the final versions of the solutions;
- Security tests of the final versions of the solutions.
Taking into account the role of the Unified State Archives Information system in the implementation of the functions of archives, including digitalization, storage and development of e-services of the cultural contents and resources (national documentary heritage, cinema, museums, libraries), we ensured security, availability, data confidentiality and integrity according to the requirements.